Well, it’s so difficult choose one picture that I like, because there are a lot photography taken by really good photographer that manage to convey many things.  But on this occasion, I choose this because at this time of pandemic reminds me the South of Chile, specific Chiloé, and I really miss this place.
 This photography was taken on February of this year by me and shows part of Cucao. Cucao it’s a little place of Chiloé and I’ll like came back or be there at this moment, because I’m in love with the South. When I see the picture, the evening, the water of lake, the trees, the sky and the clouds and little tent make feel like it's was a dream, that’s why I like it and why I chose it.
So finally, I hope that you like this photography, I know that it´s very simple but I hope that make you feel like in a dream or like you are there. Bye.

Comentarios

  1. hi anais! this picture is so beautiful, i hope someday travel to someplace like these when end the quarantine. take care!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Anais! <3 it would be great to be in Cucao right now, that place is magic and beautiful, when the quarantine and pandemic is over, we have to go back south. i miss you :( bye<3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares