POST 4>> " TV SHOWS AND SERIES "


Hi classmates, today I’m going to talk about my favorite series.
Well, in fact I haven’t a favorite series or tv show, because there are many that I enjoy, like “the OA”, “The replacement”, “Atypical” and other. But if I choose one, I say “The OA”.
I like this series because is a mixture to many things that interest to me, like interdimensional travel, a little bit of dance, mystery and I really like the relationship that have with the Earth. And well, because reminds me my friends too.
I think that at the moment I don’t want to see other series or tv show, I really enjoy to see series but I get to little obsessed when the plot or story is good. So I’m just waiting for the new season to “Dark” and “Strange things”.
Finally, I don’t know who are yours favorites tastes or topics in a picture, tv show, or series, so I recommender for you the series that I previously number and; “Dear white people”, “The stranger”, “Sense 8”, “Orphan black”, “Anne with and e” and those memories for now but there are many good series. Bye!

Comentarios

  1. Hi Annais<3! I hope you are fine! I love "OA" especially the dances they did in order to reach another dimension. Do you remember when we learned the dance? haha. All the series you mentioned have been recommended to me, I hope see them soon:( Bye friend! I miss you<3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello Anais! Between a lot of series i forgot "The OA". It's such a good serie, it has so many things that we've shared and it's nice to remember. I want to see Orphan Black. Last time you've told me that I should see it and I still not doing it , but I'll try it when I have time.
    Miss you a lot dear!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Anais! I've never seen the show you're talking about but I really like it, I hope I can watch it someday, take care <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares