POST 6. CARRER-RELATED WEBSITE OR AN EXPERT ON YOUR FIELD

Hi classmates! Well, I think that this topic is a little difficult for me because I don’t admire a person to my career. That exist many persons whit amazing biography and beautiful works and techniques and I like to stress that but, if I choose one I say Paulina Gonzalez.
She is a good dancer, teacher and a really beautiful interpret. She studied dance in the University of Chile and was titled on 2017. She has done different things; since about 2015 participated in “EAC” (little collective art school) that is a space for learn art in different ways. She has made classes in many places and today is one interpreting to “herederas” company.
I met her about six years ago because she was my teacher of dance and over the time we became friends. I choose her because she was a real inspiration for me when a start to dance and because she is a wonderful person, her pedagogy is so kind, she shares her knowledge with much kindness and when she dance manages to convey a lot of emotions to me. She is a really good dancer and amazing person in the “world of dance” and this is what inspires me most.



Comentarios

  1. Hi Anais! I remember Paulina because she was my teacher during the college audition and i really liked her energy. Kisses <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares