BLOG 2: MY BEST HOLIDAYS

Hi classmates, today I’m going to talk about my best holidays. Well, in summer to 2019 I’m travel to Chilwe with two of my close friends, we plan this travel during a time because we didn´t have that much money but finally we decided to go for 3 weeks and work in some of the places we were.

 We visited amazing and different places, from the Ancud to Chadmo. One of my favorite places was Dalcahue because we found “Don Lucho” who received us in his small and beautiful house. Other of my favorite places was Huillinco, this place is the final part to the lake Cucao and Huillinco and have one of the most beautiful landscapes that I saw in Chilwe.

I remember this travel with many love because was the first we did together and we met beautiful places in wich we play music and dance, also the people of the places received so well that they made us feel at home. 

So I love Chilwe because have a beautiful energy and amazing places, I hope you can visit some day!



Comentarios

  1. The landscapes in Chile are so beautiful. I Always enjoy each location that I visited.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares