POST 10. SOME REFLECTIONS...

Hi everyone! This year has been very strange, many things have happened in the world and all that affects all, whether for good or bad. Personally, I don´t like isolation, I enjoy solitude a lot but not in these condition and it´s so hard to know what to believe because there´s so much information circulating everywhere and most of it contradicts itself.

The university has been one of the things that has not worked very well and that has made me feel a lot frustration, however, what is most frustrating is not being able to do the things I want to do, even more so with all the injustices that happen in this country, I feel that isolation keeps as numb.

Anyway, one of the good things about this year is my friends. I’m very grateful for their friendship and complicity, our bonds have helped me a lot to overcome the emotions of this time and I feel that is has been reciprocal, we have all helped each other. Of all that we are told is important, for me the greatest achievement is the maintain our bonds and love, to help and accompany each other in this moment. And that´s all, I hope this time hasn´t been too difficult for you, bye<3

Comentarios

  1. Hi Anais, I think the support of our friendship has been fundamental to feel good in the midst of this chaos, I love you very much and I miss you <3 bye!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hi anais! im so frustrated too, and waiting for to come back to the university and see us with the others, i miss them too much, take care friend!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello Anais! How nice your reflections, i share some. The university has been very frustrating and i hope to see you soon. Kisses <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares