POST 9. YOUR FAVORITE BOOK

Hi classmates! Well, I really love read. I haven´t read everything in the world but it’s something I enjoy. I like to read very different things; books, essays, poetry, among others, but my favorite is poetry in all its forms and some of my favorite poets are Alfonsina Storni, Stela Días Varín y Alejandra Pizarnik. In the last four years, my favorite author has been Pedro Lemebel and my favorite book is “Tengo miedo torero” by him. I really appreciate this novel because I learned a lot, and reading it as a teenager made me feel less lonely. I love the way he writes and I find his performances wonderful, I admire the courage he had in life and all that they meant to future generations (and to his own well).

The last book I’ve been reading is “La fiesta del chivo” by Mario Vargas Llosa, I haven’t finished it yet so I couldn´t recommend it, anyway I totally recommend the previous ones “Tengo miedo totero”, especially since the trailer for the film based on Lemebel´s novel. Honestly, I prefer not to get my hopes up but I hope it’s as good as the book. So that is all for now, I hope you’re well, bye!


Comentarios

  1. Hi Anais! I haven't had a chance to read Pedro Lemebel and my boyfriend loves it so I think I'll read it one day, take care <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares