Hi classmates! I´m trying to think in my bucket list, I believe that I’m a person very risky so my wishes or things that I want to do are maybe a little extremes. The first thing in my list is parachute. I’ve never done it before but I imagine that it could be amazing for all that you feel in the moment, like you’ll can fly, high adrenaline. 
Other point on my list is traveling. I’ll really want to know many places of the world (hope that all the world). I known that is maybe impossible, but I want try and I know some place to Chile because I travelled with my friends or my family, so it’s a beginning.
There are more things on my list but that are the most difficult and beautiful for me, because I would like to do it with my friends. Live amazing things and beautiful moment to be treasured. At this moment I’m just want see and hug them but in the future I would like travel to many place with them.
And this is all, I hope I can be do it and I hope you too, bye<3

Comentarios

Entradas populares