BLOG 4: MY FUTURE JOB

Hi classmates, in this post I will talk to you about my future work.

Well, this is an uncertain subject because I can't really imagine a future job, however, I am a dance student and the future possibilities are related to that, that is, I would like to be able to work dancing in many places and taking classes as well. I like to travel a lot and get to know new places so I hope that this path will allow me to do so.

As for the pay, I think that the things I do related to dance (and everything) are born from love and the pleasure of connecting with other people and transmitting the things I know, but I think it is very important to give visibility to art as work, especially in a country like this where the work is too romantic, so I do not have something like a super amount in mind, just receive what is due. As I mentioned before, I am a dance student, however, I would like to study more things related or not to dance, in which I could develop and work as well, specialties that allow me to investigate, relate to people and be constant movement and knowledge.

Having said that, I just hope that in the future I can work on something that really interests me in something that really makes sense to me, no matter where it allows me to know different places and be in constant learning.


Agregar leyenda




Comentarios

Entradas populares