Hello everyone, my name is Anais Sáenz Sánchez. I was born in september 30th ob 1999 in Santiago of Chile. 

I studied on a catholic school for four years and today I'm student of dance at the University of Chile.
 
My family is too big but I just live with My Mom Fabiola, My Sister Naomi and my Dad Miguel. Also, I live with my babies Puppy and Ayün, they are non-human animals. Puppy is a female dog and Ayün is a rabbit.

My hobbies are so different. I like to run in my free time especially in the night but for the quarantine I can’t do it so I practice headstand and I love it. At the afternoon I enjoy drawing or painting with watercolors and write about different things. And that is a little part of me.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Anais! your autobiography was very nice, I love rabbits, Puppy and Ayün along well?Also, I’m learning headstand in this quarentine, but I need more practice :( Greetings

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Annais! I reading your biografy is nice, I would like meet your babies Puppy and Ayün <3 I hope you are well at home with your family! Bye nani<3 I miss you much!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Anais, i enjoyed reading you , i love practice headstand too, it's very nice. Is so boring can't to make the things that we likes cause of the quarantine. i miss you :( I hope to see you soon! I love you <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares