POST 3. MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY


Hi everyone, today I’m going to talk about my favorite piece of technology, record table. I remember that in Christmas of 2017, my Mom give me record table like a gift and I was so happy because I wanted for a long time. 

I really enjoy listen music in record table especially because is to easy use it. First, you need pull up the lid, and then you put vinyl on the right place. Finally, you move needle over to vinyl it's ready to use. I use it temporarily because I don’t have many vinyls; I have around ten, so I would like have lots of them and listen different artists.

I really love read table because the sound of music feel different through the vinyl, and the model that I have it “modern” so I can conected my mobile phone too, it’s really nice. I think that life without record table don’t be so different, maybe a little boring but no dreadful, because exist other elements to listen music. So, I think that the only difference is the quality of the sound at the moment to enjoy the music.


Comentarios

  1. Hi Anais! my mom always want a record table, and last year her boyfriend gives one! the sound it’s very different and I want to buy a vinyl from an artist that I like to play on it, hope see u soon, geetings!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares