POST 2.
When I was a little child, with my classmates and the Miss, we visited the Museum of Natural History. I saw how to discover different species of animals. I loved what I saw, so I became obsessed with that. At that moment, I decided that I wanted to study paleontology or anthropology. The second reason that made me want to study those subjects, was because they were related to the history, and I loved History, until these days. In some way I loved the history of the species that used to live on Earth, and the ones that still living. At that moment, my dream job was to investigate all that I mention.
Trough the time, my priority and wishes of life were changing, but the history, the people, the animals and the art, were always important for taking the right choice for a career to study. Before I decided studying dance, I had other options, like Visual arts, Literature, Dramatic art and Psychology, but no one of these careers made me felt all things that I feel when I dance. So, for that I decided to study dance, because the history, the people, the animals, art and many things have relation with dance and movement, and when I dance I feel really good.
Studying dance has been beautiful and also, exhausting in many ways. On one hand I meet wonderful new friends and other very special people. On the other hand, it´s been complicated studying in the university because the infrastructure wasn’t good enough for what we needed.
Chile it’s a country with a lot of social movements and the university too. I like that part of the university because of my political ideals. However, in a way this difficulted my process of learning and made me feel a little frustrated, because I would loved that the situation of the country, the art and the dance were different, and be the best way for learning. This is why studying dance in this university has been very strange.
Finally, I don´t have a kind of job or something like that, because I just don´t know, but I hope that, wherever I want to do or work in the future,  must be good and always related to all that I love.

Comentarios

Entradas populares