BLOG 1: A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

Hi classmates, how are you? In this blog I will talk to you about one of the countries I would like to visit. 

Well, I would like to visit several countries in Latin America and the world, mainly in Latin America. One of the first countries is Mexico, since I admire the culture, traditions and all the wisdom of its history. I think it is a very beautiful country physically and the people that I have been able to meet who are born and raised there, are also beautiful. There are few things that I know about this country and this motivates me more to visit it and learn, because although from the outside you can appreciate the culture, I suppose that the view from the inside is more real and warm.

In a first instance, I would like to be able to go and get to know it in depth, to get to know its places and if I feel the need or desire to stay, to be able to do so, whether it be working, studying or doing something that allows me to be there.

And well, that's all for this blog, I hope you can visit the countries you want, goodbye!




Comentarios

Entradas populares